We are preparing for our Annual Charity Auction with all the proceeds going to benefit our Service Projects. This is our major fund-raiser of the year, and we ask all our members to participate. We need you to donate items for the Auction. Rosalie Welty and Bev Carkeek, Co-Chairs, together with the other committee members, are asking for you to donate the following as soon as possible but no later than January 28th.
- New Items: NEW items that were given to you or purchased by you that you cannot use. This can include wines and baskets. Please drop them off at Rosalie Welty’s home, 15230 N. 6th Circle (phone: 602-866-9324) or Bev Carkeek’s, 1102 W. Monte Cristo Ave. (phone: 602-993-7805).
- Gift Certificates or Tickets: Any gift certificates that you secure from vendors or groups you are affiliated with can be dropped off with Rosalie, Bev, or at the home of Cherie Malkoff (1455 W Caribbean Ln. (phone 602-677-8973).
- Food Items: Fresh packaged food items to be delivered the day of the Auction. Please let Rosalie or Bev know if you will be providing items to be delivered the morning of the Auction.
- Other: If you have a condo in a resort area, and you are willing to donate a week or a weekend there, we would love to have this for the Auction. If you are an artist or craftsperson, we would love to have a donated item from you
- Join Us: Make your reservations to attend, bring a friend (or two) and bid wildly. Reservations are due by February 7th.
Be sure to give Rosalie, Bev, or Cherie a call to make arrangements to drop off your donations.
Thank you all very much for your continued support. Together we can make this another great Auction year.
2019 Annual Charity Auction Committee