We hope you all enjoyed your Valentine Surprise! Nearly 100 Valentine’s Balloons were delivered to our members on Saturday, February 13th. A big shout out goes to project leader, Lin F and her fantastic team for the heartfelt wishes for our members. If you didn’t sign up for the surprise, please know that we miss you and hope you are well!
A Bookmark and Poem was attached to each Balloon. (The poem was written by Lin and the bookmark was made by Debb)
Oh, What a Year!
We Couldn’t be Near.
You All have been Missed
And now you’ve been Kissed!!
THANK YOU to our Delivery Helpers: Kathy A, Audrey S, Nancy G, Nancy P, Gwen G, Debb E, Marcia H, Michael H, Kristin C, Michele W, and Betsy I.
Some wonderful reactions from our members…
- What a delightful, cheery surprise! Thank you MVWC!
- Thank for the very sweet surprise. I loved my Valentine’s Balloon. Thanks so much
- Thank you Lin for organizing it.
- I want to say Thank You. It was such a great to receive the Valentine’s Heart. It’s been too long being closed away. It was a reminder there are friends everywhere. Thank You.
- Thank you for the lovely Valentine greeting! It was fun to receive the sweet thoughts!
- As the recipient of a Happy Valentine Balloon just wanted to say Thank You!
- What a lovely idea!
- Most appreciated! Thanks to you and your team!
- I got home from a few days in CA and found a lovely Valentine surprise. It was so sweet. Thanks MVWC.
- I love the balloon! Excellent idea, makes me smile. PS My cats like it too
- You made my day.
- Thank you. Loved the balloon.
- Thank you. What a lovely surprise.
- What a nice thing to do. Smiles all over today.